Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Tweets & A New Gallery

Can you believe it? I've actually started a twitter account. Not that I feel that I need to write anything more on other social media platforms, a dear friend recommended it to connect with like minded photographers and keep the inspiration going. So I guess this is where I am meant to say, follow me @JasLordPhoto.

Twitter will be strictly be used for photo/cine related posts.

©Jasmine Lord 2012

In other news, I have a new gallery at Jasmine Lord Photography. The gallery show's a very small collection of my work taken on a camera phone that I'm quite fond of. As much as I get frustrated when I see people on the run way shooting shows on ipads or iphones, they are great little tools and the editing software that is available for the masses is phenomenal.


No comments: