Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Our Day At Panavision


















Allyn and I spend Monday afternoon with Andrew Collier from Panavision Australia, going over their gear in detail. While both of us are already familiar with the staff and some of the services there, Andrew really took us over things in detail and we were able to drill him with any questions.

I was truely in camera heaven. I had never seen so many Zeiss lenses, I had never even seen a Cooke lens or the Frazier Lens System for that matter!!!

Andrew also showed us a gorgeous looking Panaflex G2, it had come back from Panavision USA with a complete reconditioning. The camera is over 30 years old and looked absolutly stunning. *sigh*

Camera Heaven....

We also went over the Arri 435, but Al and I are keen to get back and really start playing with that sucker:)

No comments: