Tuesday, April 22, 2014

New Food Gallery Images

Naked Foods Cookbook Images
When it comes to stills photography, I have found myself to be shooting more and more food. To be honest, I'm loving it. I love working in a team environment trying to perfect a shot that best shows how a dish can be presented. I feel very fortunate to have worked with some incredibly talented nutritionists both here in the USA and back home in Australia. I love working with stylists, I always feel that I have so much to learn from them. I also enjoy shooting for restaurants and foodies who have blogs. Every shoot is different because the person who I shoot for has their own flavours, style and taste.

LEFT: Wholesome to Go RIGHT: Malibu Food Shoot 


I have recently up dated my Food Photography section of my website, and it's always nice to reflect on how I have grown as a photographer and see where I would like to develop my skills in the future. One of the many wonderful things about working in film, TV and photography is that there is always room to grow, always more to learn and new challenges presenting themselves, no matter your experience or age.

LEFT: Wholesome to Go RIGHT: Pizzeria Ortica


Where I feel truly lucky is that I have had the pleasure of working with some very talented and wonderful nutritionists, caterers & restaurants. I consider myself to be very fortunate to have a good working relationship with the teams at Eat NakedWholesome to Go and Eat Yourself Healthy. Although not all images are out yet, as time rolls along and I'm able to share other work in the food domain, I will. For the time being, enjoy.



Wholesome to Go 

No comments: